U.S. 40 Ton Tank Transport - "Dragon Wagon" Model Kit 1/35Tamiya
During the Second World War, the development of heavy tanks continued at a fevered pitch. To deploy these tanks to the front line, or retrieve them when damaged or broken, the necessity of a large-scale transport vehicle was heightened. In April of 1943, the U.S. started production of "The Dragon Wagon", one of the biggest tank transport vehicles of WWII. Constructed around an armored cabin and a sturdy trailer, it boasted a loading capacity of 40 tons. Also assisting in the transport of boats for river crossing operations, the Dragon Wagon was a great advantage to the advancement of the Allied Forces.
- Tractor's armored cabin molded as one unit by slide molding technique, allowing precise assembly. Bullet proof window guards can be attached in open or closed position.
- Assembly of richly recreated parts such as the tandem winch offers modeler maximum enjoyment. Sturdy trailer equipped with wheel guards and moveable skids.
- Realistic hollow rubber tires.
- Includes abundant photo etched parts, chain, pipe and other metal parts for heightened realism.
- Moveable front wheels, coupler, rear skids and tandem axle unit move just like the real vehicle.
- Cabin interior and suspension have been accurately recreated.
- Comes with four figures of two types.