Morris Mini Cooper Racing Sports car series 130 plastic model 1/24Tamiya
Initially, the Morris Mini was a comfortable, compact, about the town automobile that was easy to drive and park. The market available 4 seat compact car was initially fitted with a 848cc, 34hp engine and boasted a top speed of 115km/h. Following a series of racing modifications, including a rally version fitted with a 997cc, 55hp engine and a street racing version fitted with a 1275cc, 75hp engine, the souped up racing Mini won some impressive titles in the 1960's, including the European Touring Car Championships and British Touring Car Championships.
- Model accurately replicates road circuit racing Mini Cooper
- Overall length: 115mm, width: 58mm
- Engine, roll bar, bucket seat, hood straps, racing style fuel tank cover etc. all perfectly reproduced.
- Engine hood opens and closes after assembly allowing display of engine.
- Includes markings for 2 cars. Iconic Mini Cooper racing white stripes included.