German Sd.Kfz.164 Tank Nashorn Hornisse W/ 88mm PaK43/1 L/71 Gun model kit 1/35DML Dragon
Bonus aluminum gun barrel, and a very comprehensive range of photo-etched parts.
Slide Mold technology is utilized on several parts- for example, the exhaust/muffler and muzzle brake.
- Newly tooled Magic Tracks
- New fighting compartment gun mounts w/ photo-etched detail NEW
- New clear parts and photo-etched brackets for fighting compartment periscopes NEW
- Camouflage loops with updated weld detail
- Photo-etched scissors periscope brackets
- Photo-etched ammo case details and covers
- Photo-etched front fighting compartment rack parts
- Photo-etched Radio Rack parts
- Updated muzzle brake
- Bonus metal barrel
Upper & Lower Hull:
- Photo-etched side exhaust grills in detail
- Glacis w/ improved weld lines
- Newly designed travel lock with photo-etched parts NEW
- Photo-etched jack bracket
- New slide-molded exhaust NEW
- Photo-etched rear brackets
- Updated road wheels and return rollers w/ enhanced detail
- New Cartograf decal with various markings NEW
About the Sd. Kfz. 164 Hornisse:
Combining the tried and true chassis of the Pz.Kpfw. IV, and the powerful and deadly 88mm PaK43/1 L/71 gun, the "Hornisse" was a potent tank killer.