Porsche 959 Coupe model kit 1/24Tamiya
The Porsche 959 was first unveiled at the 1983 Frankfurt auto show as a study for a full time 4 wheel drive Group B super sports car. Back then, the automobile was still far from being completed and its potential a mystery. The 959's awesome capabilities matured through thorough research and competition experience with the automobile. It demonstrated its outstanding abilities during the grueling Paris-Dakar Rally, and the Le Mans 24 hour endurance race.
- Parts molded in silver; clear pieces also included.
- Highly accurate display model.
- Complete engine detail.
- Scale undersurface detailing.
- Authentic suspension and interior.
- Steerable front wheels.
- Hollow wheel spokes increase air volume to brakes.
- Rear wing (spoiler) for optimum control at high speeds.
- Waterslide decals.