Israeli Defense Force IDF Magach 3 Main Battle Tank model kit 1/35DML Dragon
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in grey.
- Tow cables made from metal wire included.
- True-to-scale turret stowage basket provided.
- Separate parts allow commander's hatch to be modeled open or closed.
- One-piece slide-molded upper and lower hulls with delicate detail.
- One-piece slide molded upper hull with delicate detail for Magach engine deck.
- Intricate and full details on newly tooled fenders.
- Headlights with subtle detail realistically produced.
- Front vision ports including crystal-clear parts.
- Hull rear with authentic engine grill and molded-on latch handles.
- Gun barrel travel lock can be shown in travel or combat modes.
- Well-defined ventilator cover on turret rear.
- Rear hull and engine deck produced with excellent level of detail.
- Photo-etched stowage brackets for elements such as spare track links.
- Suspension system formed from multiple parts.
- Casting numbers molded on hull.
- Detailed one-piece DS tracks.
- Waterslide decals.
- Illustrated instructions.
- Parts: 300+
- One decal sheet with markings for 4 versions
- 1) Unidentified Unit, 1967
- 2) 46th Battalion, 401st Brigade, 1967
- 3) "Daied" (4th) Company, 46th Battalion, 35th Paratrooper Brigade, 1967
- 4) "Daied" (4th) Company, 46th Battalion, 401st Brigade, June 1967