German Ju88P-1 "Tank Buster" model kit 1/48DML Dragon
- new and accurate 75mm PaK 40 cannon in its entirety
- two types of muzzel brakes are available
- new tooling for pod under the fuselage
- gun pod door can be assembled in open or closed position
- new armored nose for P-1 version
- photo-etched details for ultra level of details
- high quality Cartograf decals
With around 15,000 aircraft produced, the Ju 88 was the most widely built Junkers aircraft of WWII. One special variant was the Ju 88P-1, specifically designed as a dedicated tank attack aircraft, in response to requests from units on the Eastern Front.
Fitted with an impressive 75mm PaK 40 tank cannon with a large muzzle brake, the production plane required a reinforced unglazed nose.