German DORNIER Do335B-6 PFEIL Arrow fighter aircraft model kit 1/72DML Dragon
Equipped with two Daimler-Benz V-12 engines, the most powerful available at the time, it was probably the fastest propeller driven aircraft of the period. With one engine mounted conventionally in the nose driving a propeller at the front of the aircraft and one engine buried mid-fuselage driving a rear mounted propeller, it had the aerodynamic characteristics of a single-engined fighter yet the power of a twin.
- Injection molded parts with spectacularly scribed surface details.
- Detailed engine bays witrh complete engines.
- Detailed cockpit
- Photo-etch parts, 2 sheets
- Outstanding undercarriage detail.
- Decals markings for a night fighter