WWII 8-wheeled Anti-Tank Sd.Kfz.234/4 mit 7.5cm L/48 Model kit 1/35DML Dragon
Kit# 6814 ON SALE!!! List Price 76.25 USD
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in grey.
- Wheels can be assembled in different directions to create turning vehicle.
- One-piece chassis frame slide molded to give finer detail.
- Detailed spare-tire mounting frame.
- Detailed OVM come with and without clasps.
- Both front and rear steeing controls reproduced in detail.
- Extendable jack made from separate parts.
- Gunner's seat with collapsible backrest.
- Authentic jerry can with photo-etched detail.
- Rear vision ports can be assembled open/closed.
- Driver's vision port can be assembled open/closed.
- Internal fuel tank included.
- Detaild transmission cover.
- Waterslide decals.
- Illustrated instructions.
Development work of Sd.Kfz.234 commenced in August 1940 and the Sd.Kfz.234 had four distinct variants, the last of which was the Sd.Kfz.234/4. The production variant of this 8-wheeled vehicle boasted a 7.5cm PaK 40 L/46 anti-tank gun installed in an open-topped fighting compartment. Only 89 vehicles were produced between December 1944 and March 1945, and that particular vehicle is represented by Item No.6772 in Dragon's 1/35 scale kit collection. Interestingly, an improved Sd.Kz.234/4 was also planned and this would have featured a 7.5cm L/48 AK 7B84 cannon.