1993 Toyota Supra model kit 1/24Tamiya
Using their latest racing automotive technology, plus their uncanny design genius, the newly designed Supra made its sensational debut during February 1993. Massive and powerful are the words that can best describe this awesome specialty sports car. The top of the line Supra uses a 3-Liter, DOHC 24 valve, straight six cylinder, twin-turbocharged engine, capable of 320 horsepower and 43.6kg/m of torque. In contrast with the company's previous Supra model, which had a very fluid styling composed of gentle curves, the new Supra has a bold dramatic appearance due to its wider body and larger 17-inch wheels. An oversized rear wing has been installed to improve downforce performance during high-speed cruising. This Supra's newly refined suspension has one of the best road holding systems offered by any mass produced sports car, and with its ventilated disk brakes fitted at all corners, and the front end utilizing four piston calipers, it has unmatched stopping power.
- Parts molded in black and silver; clear pieces also included.
- Highly detailed static display car model.
- Precisely reproduced engine bay and interior.
- Realistic rubber-like tires.
- Left and right steering consoles.
- Ventilated disc brakes fitted at all corners.
- Waterslide decals include three sets of plates.