1962 Rolls Royce Model Silver Cloud 2 Plastic Model Kit 1/24Minicraft
Kit# 11209 ON SALE RETAIL 28.99 USD
The Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud was the last of the "big" luxury cars to be produced by Rolls. The standard steel body model originally sold for $15000, which at the time was considered in the luxury category. After more than 20 years of service many are sold for sums very close to the original price. The S1 was introduced in 1955. It had a 6 cylinder in-line engine. The S11 with an almost identical body style but with a V8 engine was on the market from 1959 - 1962, when the S111 was introduced.
- Authentic 1/24 scale plastic model.
- Parts are molded in black; chome and clear parts also included.
- Luxurious looking car features chrome wheels, bumpers, and grille.
- Authentic interior features front and back seating within the 4-door vehicle, plus a dashboard and steering column.
- Cementing hood is optional.
- Radiator ornament and fog light in front.
- Rubber-like tires are treaded.
- Pictorial instruction sheet.
- Length: 8-3/4" (22.1cm)
- Width: 3" (7.4cm)
- Height: 2-1/4" (5.8cm)